Sunday, October 21, 2007

1 Week

Here's some pics I took this morning when I got up.





It's been a week and things are great! I don't expect to have anything to report until my first retightening in a couple of weeks. I've told a few friends that I'm growing locks, but they still don't know what that really means... to them my hair looks the same, the braids just look a little smaller than my usual twists. Last week, I wore them freestyle at the beginning, then on Thursday night after work I put them in Bantu knots. 2 hours later when I went out they were in beautiful curls, so I wore those curls Friday and Saturday. Yesterday (saturday), my flatmate and I bought some hair dye and I dyed it again. She dyed hers too. Now it's the reddish colour I wanted instead of just an orangey brown. No more dye now.

4 comments:

Ms Stella said...

Krisia your hair looks great. I admire your determination to braid up all of that hair and lock it. I am a member of LIU and I know you will keep us updated. I'll check up on your blog regularly.

Stella

KnottyAuthor said...

oooh it looks nice! congrats

Anonymous said...

Looking good, my friend! I just left a comment on your old blog about our day in Europe at the Grand Bazaar and stuff, do you still check that blog? I think you need to update on here again!
HUGS!!

KnottyAuthor said...

hi!
messages come into my mailbox, that's when i check.other than that, nope.considering inactivating it. your combos are looking GREAT! congrats! i know you researched it HARD! lol!